Pages

Rotation

Saturday 1 June 2013








Bomber: Three Floor
T-shirt and Leggings: Sportsgirl
Sneakers: Isabel Marant
Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff
Sunglasses: Coach



My Canon is back! 

As it is the start of winter I want to tell you guys about my two favourite wardrobe elements that were given to me earlier in the year which I have been itching to add to my rotation, and that also fit my black-white-grey combinations.

The 'Ginta' bomber jacket from Three Floor, I inherited from my overly generous cousin when I was helping her move houses. She said it looked better on me and I made a wise decision not to disagree.

The Isabel Marant Bekket sneakers, I had been stalking these beautiful shoes since I had seen them featured on nearly every single blog I came across for the past year. My boyfriend managed to snatch em up a few months ago when they were put back on net-a-porter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground