Pages

Sugar Crush

Wednesday 11 September 2013



I don't know about you guys, but when it comes to body care products, smell is everything. These were the first two things I bought from Soap & Glory and my decision was finalised based on their hunger inducing scent. 

The Sugar Crush Body Scrub has in it smashed brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil and macadamia grains and the texture is really thick and grainy which I like in body scrubs. You can really feel it exfoliating your skin and after it washes off I promise you feel smoother than a baby's butt.

Same thing goes with the Sugar Crush Body Buttercream. Also with a VERY yummy lime scent and so moisturising and not sticky at all. I don't know about other users but if I use it in the morning I sorta get the urge to lick myself throughout the day. A little creepy? Maybe, but this is seriously good shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground