Pages

The Lip Scrub

Tuesday 1 April 2014




































For everyone out there with super dry lips, this ones for you. I know what you're thinking, "A scrub for lips?!"
 Madness I know, but hear me out. I constantly have extremely dry lips no matter how much water I drink or lip balm I apply and winter its way worse. Lately, I've been waking up with dried skin flakes all around my lips (kinda gross), and when I has applying lipstick it clung to all those dry bits and was undesirable to say the least. 

The lip scrub by Sara Happ comes in all different flavours, I opted for creme brûlée naturally. This changed the look and feel of my lips after only one use. Other than it smelling AMAZING, it gets right into the tiny crevices of your lips and scrubs away all those dry bits leaving them silky smooth.

I use this every other night by taking a small amount on my finger and rubbing it on my lips until I'm happy then remove with some tissue and follow with a nourishing lip balm. 

A great budget alternative would be to make your own using brown sugar and oil, just try not to eat it like I may have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground