Pages

Chubby Cheeks, New From Nars and Beauty Launches

Saturday 16 August 2014



Here is a roundup of all the things that have been happening in the beauty world and have had my attention in the past week. 

1. New from Clinique, they have expanded there range with there Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm, everything you want in a cream blush. It's creamy, easy to blend out with fingers and perfect for touching up. I have the shade Robust Rhubarb which instantly wakes me up and gives a nice healthy glow.


2. The Nars Dual Intensity Eyeshadows have been out for a few weeks now and I've been seeing them everywhere and dying to try them. They can be used wet or dry and promise to be insanely pigmented and creamy. A trip to Mecca is needed.

3. Something thats been doing the rounds on Instagram this past week is the Nic's Picks brush set from Real Techniques. With three new exclusive brushes and sleek silver design I am very keen to add this to my collection. Available worldwide in October. 

4. The most exciting of them all is the new Fusion Ink Foundation from YSL. With claims to be super lightweight, perfects the skin and wears for 24 hours, I am intrigued to say the least. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground