Pages

MAC Haul

Friday 30 August 2013



As I've been reading more and more beauty blogs these last few weeks, my list of MAC products grows rapidly.
I ordered some things from the online store in a moment of weakness and the rest I went and picked up a day later because patience is not a quality I possess.

My online order included the 'Teddy' eye khol pencil, which is a beautiful bronze shade, a pencil sharpener (to go with my pencil, duh), lipstick in 'Lustering' and my favourite by far the Illustrated by Rebecca Moses face kit in brown.
If you're a MAC lover like myself and you live in Aus you of course know that all their products cost double than what they do overseas. So you can imagine my excitement when I saw this palette, which contains a blush (Melba), four eyeshadows (Orb, All That Glitters, Smoked Sepia, Showstopper), two lipsticks (Ravishing, Myth) and a double sided brush. If i were to buy all these products separately it would have left my poor uni arse living on 2 minute noodles and crackers for a week, so this was a pretty BIG bargain. Highly recommended.
The other products I got in store were the 'Mythology' eyeshadow, blush in 'Blushbaby' and the '217' brush which I haven't tried yet but I'm sure it will be AHMAZING.

My list is still longer than the river Nile I can assure you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground