Pages

The Newbies #1

Friday 16 August 2013




My week consists of working and going to uni so the only thing I REALLY look forward to is my deliveries. Especially, if its new makeup that awaits me at my door. I don't know, its like a magical beauty guru who knows exactly what I like and want brought me my new toys, and I forget that I was the one that clicked confirm order over a week ago. 
Don't judge me, you do it too. 






My other products are my old faithfuls. I mixed the Verve shadow from my Naked2 palette with my bronze pencil and blended which created a nice neutral colour as they're both quite strong on their own. 

I only get my Nars products from Kiss and Makeup , if its something like foundation, I colour match in the stores here first. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground